February 28, 2013

[little reminders of l-o-v-e]

Dedicated to everyone who wonders if I am writing about them. I am.

Let's face it.. life is tough. There are times when we question ourselves, question our faith, question our dreams.. lots of questioning. This is for those times. They suck, but I guarantee that they're worth it under one condition: you must join me in choosing to believe and trust that God is using this questioning, this soul searching, these trials to mold you into someone who resembles Jesus Christ, THE king of the universe. Can a girl get an amen?

Following, you will find a culmination of Pinterest quotes, song lyrics, Bible verses, and my own insight. It's comforting to hear truth from multiple sources, dontchya think?

You are exactly where you should be.

Your mercies, they are new every morning. GREAT is your faithfulness.
-Lamentations 3:23

He heard you, when your eyes were closed and your head held low.

All beautiful you are, My Darling. There is no flaw in you.
-Song of Solomon 4:7

He appeared, and the soul felt its worth.

Look for My hand
Look for My hand, and I will lead you across the floor in a dance.
Look for My feet, and I will chase the sun for you.
I wish that I could reach you.
Don't leave your joy behind.
No matter what you find.
I know you're scared.
I know you're scared and you can hardly breathe.
I know you feel alone and empty and empty as can be.
Look for my hand.
-Chloe Leavers

There is no saint without a past, sinner without a future.

Arise my darling, my beautiful one, come with me.
-Song of Solomon 2:10

Buckle up, Buttercup.

You CAN do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment